how to get started
step one: dream
Every new church begins with a fresh dream and vision for the kingdom. In this stage we want you to flush out the dream that God has placed on your heart
IMPORTANT STEPS IN STAGE ONE
1. Connect with NCN for an initial vision meeting.
2. Be Credentialed with the PAOC
3. Submit a Draft Proposal to NCN.
step two: prepare
It is not enough to have new churches, but healthy churches. In alignment with our Western Ontario District vision, we want to both healthy leaders and healthy churches. Find below some crucial steps to help you prepare for your new church expression.
IMPORTANT STEPS IN STAGE TWO
1. Coaching & Birkman Assessments
2. Consultation Meeting with Regional Director
3. Review and Refine Proposal
4. Refine Financial Strategy
step three: launch
This is the moment you have been waiting for! The team has been assembled, the budget has been raised, and we are ready to celebrate with you the launch of a new disciple making community!
IMPORTANT STEPS IN STAGE THREE
1. Review and Prayer with District Executive
2. Sign Memorandum Agreement
3. Communicate Launch Date and Location